Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm at work now and I have nothing to do...Harry Potter the movie is great...especially the battle at the end. And I love the thestrals, those reptilian invisible creatures that only Harry and Luna can see. Luna is interesting. And Sirius dying by the Avada Kedabra is much better than him dying by stupidly falling into the veil. Daniel Radcliffe is too old. Emma Watson is pretty but she can't act, and I actually like Ron but I don't like Rupert. Ooh I think the twins are much better actors. The scene of them fleeing from school is interesting but does not do them justice. And I definitely like Draco Malfoy haha because of the Draco Trilogy. Haha why am I talking about who I like...

Oh and Eun and Sham suspects that the person who was forgotten in the first original script in the movie but forced to brought back by Rowling is...Kreacher haha...But.....Kreacher somehow reminds me of Gollum...would Kreacher's part be similar to that of Gollum's near the end? Ahaha erm...I like Dobby >.<

I can't wait for Saturday! I keep thinking Snape probably want to give Harry his potions book, because he probably knew that Harry has the book ever since he saw Harry used Sectumsempra. And in the seventh book, Snape is going to help out Harry, but Harry is not going to appreciate it duh. And is RGB actually Regulus Black, Sirius's brother? Probably ah I want to know! Maybe it's another lame person like the HBP turn out to be. Before the book came out, who'd have thought Prince is the last name of a person? And I hope Ron would sacrifice himself for Harry haha cos I like sacrifices of best friends...been reading a lot of anime fanfiction.

Haa...okay I think my temp colleage beside me is bored now. Can you believe it's two people to one computer here at work...sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment