Sunday, July 01, 2007

Freaking bitch. I need to go shopping but the gst increased already. And I'm supposed to go Malaysia now but got a few things not settled.

Man, why is it when people get mad they just blame everyone around them. Fine I might have made a mistake and I won't repeat it but what's done can't be undone right.

That freak makes my life so difficult. We can't even close one deal. And that jeffrey...argh I don't know what to say...

And it's already Sunday, where in the world is that scanlation for Bleach??

Ok so I got an admin job from my job agency and so did my friend but she got a customer service job, and that ain't very entertaining with all the complaints that she has to go through everyday. And because of that I'm feeling a bit guilty that I got a so-called easier job than her.

Why must getting a job be so difficult? Haish...well why dwell on the problems in life. But then when I try to think of something else I feel guilty that I am not finding a way to solve the problem, but then again there's really nothing I can do about it for now.

And I'm just talking about a bunch of stuff not exactly related to each other.

Haa...I enjoyed Thursday very much though, meeting up with friends always makes our problems go away. We watched V for Vendetta at jw's place and I just love her home theatre system hehe...

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. [carves V into poster on wall] ~V for Vendetta

No comments:

Post a Comment