Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's mid-december, I'm still playing neopets, Joanne is reminding me to do my work, and I'm still ignoring her. Yeah.

..

My pokemon cards bring the nerds to the yard
And they're like "You wanna trade cards?"
Damn right I wanna trade cards
You can have two but not my charizard

I know you want it,
the thing that makes them,
what the nerds go crazy for.
They lose their hp,
the way I attack,
I think its fireblast time

la la-la la la,
warm it up.
la la-la la la,
the nerds are waiting

I can see you want it,
you want me to teach the
techniques that freak these nerds,
it can be bought,
for a charizard,
watch if your smart,

Once you get in a battle,
everyone will look this way-so,
you must maintain your charmander,
same time maintain your wailord,
just get the perfect blend,
plus what you have within,
then next they're eyes are squint,
then they have picked up your sweet scent...

(Yeah, yeah, I know. I seriously need to grow up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment