Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Cheesepiecheesepiecheesepiecheesepiecheesepie...it's a dirty word...oh nevermind...I'll tell you when you reach Singapore, jw.

Anyway, I'm back from Genting. We went together with my aunt's husband's family for the first time...and I fell for my aunt's husband's brother...he's quite cute...and quite young too. Sigh...I have to stop falling for guys...I always do, and then I'll get so shy and quite...afraid of embarrassing myself...sigh...

My sister is getting so close to this guy and soon she might have a boyfriend and I just know that I'll be the last one to marry in this family man...

Why am I talking about this...when it's already first of December and I should start on my work...Can you believe it's first of December already?

...

"It's probably just Draco," Ron said, then clamped his mouth shut. What on earth had possessed him to speak?
"I know what Draco Malfoy looks like," said Mortenson, aggrieved. "I know because he came by the office today."
Voldemort looked almost interested. "Did he?" he asked.
"He did. And- he brought his girlfriend with her."
Rhysenn arched an eyebrow. "He has a girlfriend?"
I can't believe this, Ron thought. I've been kidnapped by the forces of evil, dragged hundreds of miles to a remote mountain fortress, I'm surrounded by demons and vampires, and everyone is still discussing bloody Draco Malfoy's bloody sex life. There is no justice.
~Draco Veritas

No comments:

Post a Comment