Monday, October 11, 2004

My exams only end on the coming Wednesday and here I am...and I even managed to finally read Artemis Fowl, which is an irony, since I've been avoiding that book since the beginning of the year because of my heavy workload. Anyway, that book is great! I can't wait to read the next one! It's so magical and so cool too...bad guys give me tingles all over...Hehe...Do you remember these quotes:

The dwarf swallowed dryly. Wasn’t it typical of the Dwarf Brotherhood? What do dwarfs hate? Fire. Who are the only creatures with the ability to conjure up fireballs? Goblins. So who did the dwarfs have to pick a fight with? What a real no-brainer.

and

[When Mulch, the dwarf, who was sneaking around in the house, was talking to Foaly, the centaur, who was in the watchtower.]
The hardware in Mulch’s eye flickered and sparked.
‘Oww!’
‘Sorry. Small charge.’
‘You could have warned me.’
‘I’ll give you a big kiss later, you baby. I thought dwarfs were tough.’
‘We are tough. I’ll show you just how tough when I get back.’
Root’s voice interrupted the posturing. ‘You won’t be showing anyone anything, convict, except perhaps where the toilet is in your cell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment