Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I'm very sad because my parents were surprised that I didn't get 3 As for my CT. I'm also sad because my bio teacher told my mum during the meet the parents session that I'm very slow during my practical, so I should learn to cook in the kitchen so I'll keep to my timing. I'm also sad because I really want to go for the OCIP and also for the Rock Climbing trip but my parents have to spend a lot of money on that, thinking that I will repay them when I grow up to become rich and famous or something. I'm sad also because I got no local athlete (who had competed for Singapore before) to interview for my PW. I'm also sad because I have Bio SPA this Saturday. I'm also sad because some people do not reply to my smses. I'm also sad because I want to watch King Arthur, Garfield and Kill Bill 2 but I don't think I can. I'm also sad because my crush will not be in TPJC anymore by the end of the year...I'm going to miss him terribly...Wow, I didn't know I'm feeling THAT sad.

I'm only happy because there's Rock Climbing tomorrow and ('cause of the Racial Harmony Day celebrations) only TWO blocks of lessons! Yeah!

xx

"You have to work hard to achieve your peek, only then will talent bring you that bit further and make the difference" by a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment