Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I must never ever forget to cut my toe nails ever again. The climbing shoes are just too tight for my long toenails. The toenail of my middle toe of my left foot has been pealed off...well, half of it...and it looks ugly...

Orh, my results for CT: -
Maths - A
Chemistry - C
Biology - C
GP - C6
MT - B3

Aim for Promos: -
Maths - A
Chemistry - B
Biology - C
GP - C5
MT - A2

Actually I doubt I can ever get an A2 for my malay. And I'm afraid I can't maintain an A for my Maths...

Sigh...why's my class so smart? I really need to work harder. Though a relative of my friend said it's ok if we fail all our common tests because he failed everything too! And what did he get for his A-levels? 2 As and a B I think...sigh sigh sigh...
And Mrs Neo said one of our seniors who got 2 As and a C can't get a place in NUS at all...so how?

By the way, I really want to go for the OCIP (Oversease CIP) at Thailand! Almost my whole class want to go but I can't. Actually I can but I'd rather go for the Rock Climbing trip at Thailand. It'll be such a cool experience...climbing those natural rocks...though the trip there will be expensive...10-day trip...with about ten bucks on food each day...

No comments:

Post a Comment