Tuesday, April 29, 2003

"Mudah-mudahan, capailah cita-cita adik. Itu saja yang cik ucapkan"~pakcik yang jual curry puff.

How can I? How can I? I've tried so hard...& I'm still trying...but I just keep thinking that it's too late. It isn't too late, is it? Is it?

I think I'm suffering from emotional stress, unlike other people who suffer from stress because of school work...then again, it's just something I made up. Oh well.

"Every sixty seconds, thirty acres of rain forest are destroyed in order to raise beef for fast food restaurants that sell it to people, giving them strokes and heart attacks, which raise medical costs and insurance rates, providing insurance companies with more money to invest in large corporations that branch out further into the Third World so they can destroy more rain forests."
-- George Carlin, comedian.

ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment