Saturday, March 15, 2003

Something bad happened today. The thing is, I can't tell anybody. She's too private about it. But it's not that bad. But still VERY bad. Is it our fault? Is it MY fault? Yes, of course it is. I am a HAPPY person, so it's my fault.

...Anyway, rgsrcy was doing urban hike at Orchard just now and we jogged back to school in two straight rows, with me at running the back. And smart me was wearing the "Why run when you can FLY?" t-shirt (202 t-shirt) and everybody who saw the group was like saying, "Fly lar, fly lar! Why are you still running?" Boliao.

I just love this poem:
"Darkness breaks, Moon awakes.
Night now brings the stars it makes.
Moon beams fall, Light up all.
From silvery woods there comes a call.

Grayish blur, Shaggy fur.
Food is this night creatures lure.
Brown deer, Very near.
It is brought down full of fear.
Deadly bite, Very tight.
Every wolf will feast tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment