Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Freaking. Why must they keep changing the stupid thing? Stupid Ning. Don't wanna take responsibility of us izzit? Then might as well not be in charge of a CCA. I can't stand her. And the others also don't want to make an effort. Everybody relies on everybody else. Everybody blames everybody else. Why can't that freaking idiot just quit if she really doesn't care? Yar sure, and our manpower just becomes lesser and lesser. You already have your duty, so stick to it. Why push the responsibility to other people? And you know what she said? She said, "There's no point working so hard because nothing's going to get out of it." Argh. I especially hate her mother. She's making all this impossible! And what did my father say? He said, "It's the same when you start working." Man, if this is how it is in school, it's going to be hell when I start working. I just can't see why they can't do it. It's not that difficult lor. I hate everybody. I especially hate myself. Because it's my fault. It's always my fault. As quoted from Elizabeth, I'm a "two-headed snake." Destroying relationships, that's my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment