Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm only watching one anime this season and I feel so sad cos I just have no mood to watch anime anymore... Life.

Well...so I watched Gantz...tiny spoiler ahead... My first reaction after the movie was that the manga was so much better. Well, that's what I get for having expectations. But there are still the cool parts. The smart Gantz ball, the nice guns, the cool suit, Nishi's laugh and attitude (the guy who called Kato a hypocrite). The turning point in the movie was after that explosion with the boombox alien fight. When Kei still didn't return to the room, in my head I was screaming, Nooooooooooo! The movie got much more exciting after that. In the statue alien battle, Nino's character was as irritating as it was in the manga. I like it. I guess the movie was just more fun than gory, and more cool than thought-provoking.

Oh I found the trailer for Gantz: Part II: Perfect Answer. Look how exciting it is! Maybe I shouldn't watch this if I'm gonna be disappointed... They'll probably tone down everything from the manga... Butbut I can see some interesting familiar scenes there... gosh when I watch this (in November or something), I will have zero expectations. ZERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment