Saturday, August 08, 2009

I hate whining online...and I am very sian of sending resumes...

Anyway, yesterday was kinda fun. I really enjoy going to the beach. I know people who go there almost every weekend to get away from the city, but I don't. So whenever I go there I just love the quiet scenery around me.

Yesterday's weather was very humid and the fog and mist made it bad to see the distance and the waters are not very very clean...but I like strolling...I think we strolled around 4km along pasir ris beach? Xz and I were looking for the bicycle shack but couldn't find it so we end up walking the wholE length from downtown east to the playground...we felt so greaT to finally reach our destination: the Swings!

I don't know where else we can find swings in Singapore haha...the kind that we can swing up high to feel the wind in our hair...it suddenly reminded me of an episode of Proposal Daisakusen when they went back to the past and Rei was swinging on the swings in their old school. (Yamapi is such a cool actor.)

Then over there we acted childish all over the playground, I climbed the tiny rock wall , climbed the bridge and the spiderweb, tried spinning on that spinning disc thing, slid down the slides...and before leaving, we went back to the swings to swing again...I miss the swings...sigh...

I hope xz enjoyed that failed cycling trip hee yesterday...she listened to all my silly problems without saying a word ^_^

And theres a stable at pasir ris ah? I wanted to go see if there were horses there but although the distance is cycle-able, it wasn't really walkable so we just gave it a miss...yay I enjoy the park...It's such a nice refresh from the concrete jungle we live in.

Oh Clamp made a song of all the characters in all the anime they have made so far...and just look at Mokona (the fluffy white Clamp creature with long ears and a red ruby). She's bouncing all over the place...so very cute! I realise anime tend to love creatures with long ears hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment