Thursday, April 24, 2008

What do I expect after the wisdom tooth surgery?
There will be pain and swelling in that side of the cheek which may sometimes be accompanied by a "blue-black" in the facial skin. You may not be able to open your mouth wide. All these would normally subside in five to seven days after the operation.

The following is a list of known risks and and complications associated specifically with impacted, wisdom teeth surgery:
7. Presence of foreign body in surgical site eg broken instrument.

The common but transient side-efects that may occur as a result of the anaesthesia are:
3. Inability to pass urine.


Alright! Pray for my wisdom teeth to be removed smoothly tomorrow. I still need to study but I really don't look forward to studying in the next five to seven days. Ah well...it's just a minor surgery so I should be thankful it's minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment