Saturday, December 29, 2007

I had a bad dream. I dreamt that I died. I had a bad dream at 2am and now I'm too afraid to go back to sleep. And here I am online instead of doing some prayers to help me calm down. And worse I don't feel like talking about this dream so I don't want to talk to anyone at all right now. I hate myself. I think I know why I had that dream. But I still don't want to go back to sleep. Sigh.

What to blog about...Went fishing with my sister and her fiance's family at Punggol the other day. I love fishing...

Three of the Angling Club guys went Kelong again. I'm jealous.

Denzil has an msn display picture of himself holding a 1-metre-long Mekong Cat Fish which he caught in Thailand. I envy him.

Then the other day jw, sham, eunice and I went Labrador Park to enjoy nature. (Saw Kaijing who was coming back from sotonging at 11am and felt like fishing again.....but I didn't go there to fish. Sigh.) I love the clean blue waters at Labrador Park...and I love meeting up with my secondary school friends...we talked about going to Corsica next year! Hahaha...I must work hard and save enough money! If I manage to save enough then I'm definitely going! Hehehe...

And then I also went rock climbing with my cousins. I really love rock climbing...that great sense of achievement when I reach the top...I miss it...And the aching muscles when I wake up the next day...I miss that too...Haha...

And that stupid crush is still in my head. I don't like having crushes. If there's a Malay version of him I'd take him. No, cannot. I don't want to chase guys.

Haa...holidays till Wednesday...but must still study...sigh...and I'm still being my lazy self lah. I've wasted 4 hours...hah...so...I think my new years resolution is to stop procrastinating on my work and also on my daily chores. Did I make this resolution last year? :P

And now I shall go clean up my room...I really don't want to sleep.

Oh and have a Happy Chocolaty 2008 everyone :)

******

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces ~Judith Viorst

No comments:

Post a Comment