Monday, June 26, 2006

It's so uplifting to talk to cute guys :DDD

Gah...I don't know why I'm suddenly posting again...though I have no idea what to talk about...and it'll just be another passing phase I think...hopefully less people read this now...and I think my english and vocab has gotten a lot worse...gah...

Anyway, some people still don't know I'm going SIM...I got lousy results...that sucks...but no point crying over spilt milk...anyway, I've changed! I know why I have to work hard now...mostly for my parents...my friends say SIM will be very slack, but I went to the talk at SIM on the 19th they stressed on how tough and packed the studying will be...okay whatever...whats the value of a degree anyway, when we need a lot more than that...

Always begin with the end in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment