Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hate. Cambridge. Dig. Hole. Bury. Me.

Gah...do you know...I have this communication problem...with my friends, my family, with everybody...I can't speak to anyone so I keep to myself and get depressed...

Maybe because one of my greatest fear is of embarrassing myself...in the things I do, the stuff I say...and I had been having nightmares about them too...

One nightmare in which I'm walking in this house where I see the faces of every person I know and all have them have grown to become a successful person and I'm still a nobody, just a disappointment, an embarrassment of this generation of my family...

Sigh...I'm swimming in this gloomy sea of depression and hopelessness which I don't know when I'm getting out of...I'm so bloody pathetic somebody please slap me.

No comments:

Post a Comment