Thursday, September 22, 2005

A friend sent me a picture, my fingers got itchy and I started twidling with the html in the template and VoilA! I made it all by myself, yes I did, my very first skin! GOsh, the stress...argh...the html was driving me nuts and I sat in front of the computer for 12 whole hours straight! Yes, exageration as always...but look at the end product and man the feeling is good! I now officially claim myself as the master of html! Who wants me to design their blogs for them raise your hands!

Ok, kidding, I'm only an amatuer...oh sigh...

Alrighty then, Kaimisuki has gone for a total makeover and I do hope someone comes along to see it...hehe...but will this gal continue blogging? We'll see...and I can't decide about the tagboard either...but I don't care...right now...all I want...is my Zzzs...

No comments:

Post a Comment