Monday, April 04, 2005

5th place in the competition...not bad huh? I wish I could have done better though. There's still another 2 more competitions in June before I am done climbing for good, unless there's intra-college competition. Ah...another thing to look forward too...not. I still want to rest my ankle so that it's fully healed before I run for the Sport's Day heats, which is on the last week of April...Heal, ankle, heal!

Oh yeah, there was this question that was asked to one of our climbers before one of the competitions, "Do you believe in resting on the day before the competition or do you believe in sexual activities to arouse yourself?" ...or something like that lah... and the reply was, "No, no, I don't believe in such things. I sex daily."

...

You can just roll your eyes at him, you know...

Anyway, I've been wanting to read Queens Play but I've got no time! Sigh...but once I start, it's really hard to stop.

Why oh why must everyone be studying so hard these days? It's really irritating when I see slackers or should I say ex-slackers studying...

And there's still the month of July when HBP will be released. I can't wait...I haven't ordered yet though, so must do it soon...when I got time to go out...

You know, the day Ms Rukhaidah left us to go to Australia is quite sad...though I didn't feel it then, I suddenly feel it now...gosh, my reaction time is quite slow huh...love the part when she showed us the star in the apple...I told Ber I didn't cry then and she was like asking me why was I such a cold-hearted person...funny question really...

Ok, I've been online so long and yet I've not done what I intended to do...sigh...

..

"It's better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret."

No comments:

Post a Comment