Friday, February 25, 2005

I sprained my ankle when I fell from rock climbing, which swelled to a disgusting size only 6 hours later at 1am, went to the doctor then and he said it might be a fracture which scared the hell out of me, 'cause competitions are coming up, but alhamdulillah it wasn't, after the x-ray was done. But it hurts when I have to limp all the way to Tampines Mall the next day to catch Howl's Moving Castle (such a sweet show), being left behind by my friends once or twice, trying to catch up and feeling irritated...as if I'm a burden to them...why do I have to sprain my ankle the day before the movie comes out?

And I really don't feel like doing any studying with an ankle like this. Eric was in the library handing out blank pieces of paper and telling people to prepare their time-table for A-levels and I happily told him I already made them. Of course, just because I already did my time-table doesn't mean I'm following it right? Man, this sucks...I hope I don't regret next year.

Oh, did you know that Constantine had a twin, but he strangled his twin with his umbilical cord when they were still in his mother's womb? Or so his dad told him...totally morbid...

..

"Her soul would go straight to Hell, where she'd be ripped into bloody chunks over and over in screaming brutal agony for all eternity." ~Constantine about Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment