Sunday, September 26, 2004

Yeah! Upgraded my computer to Windows XP! And I can borrow the Lymond Chronicles from Shamiah after Pui Man! I really thought it was going to be a long list of people borrowing from her. Ah...there's so much to do after Promos is over...not to mention my Perdaus (religious class) exams...

But for now, I promise to start studying for my 'A's on 1st January 2005. That's what the book I'm a Genius and so are you says...studying starts from the very first moment you enter the school...or something like that. I always find these kind of books on the last few weeks before my exams, which is really inconvenient since none of these books give tips on last-minute studying. Sigh...I still fear that I might get retain...trying to accept the fact now...gosh life is totally great isn't it.

..

It’s definitely not convenient for a place like this to be so icy cold! A fireplace would be of advantage. But it could possibly turn out to be a problem if somebody called by Floo.

On the other hand…

*dirty smirk*

The looks on their faces…. might be entertaining.

~ Lucius at the Loo by Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment