Wednesday, June 16, 2004

He’s so cute! So handsome…so quiet…so strong…so muscular…aahh…too bad he’s a J2…I’m always falling for J2s…except for this guy in my class…though I didn’t really fall for him…I just told Swee Ying he happened to have that ‘smart’ look and she started teasing me already…

Oh and I re-read PoA and boy how much time did you wasted… and it’s just unfair how Harry gets to spend only 2 years with Sirius…it’s so unfair…Munirah, he’s just a character in a book…stop thinking about him and wasting your time!

Time…how precious it is…even though I got kicked out in the qualifying rounds in Rock On Competition, I still haven’t manage to start studying properly…got kicked out…’cause it hurts so much to not be able to qualify…anyway…I don’t think I can finish studying by the end of the June holidays…die…

And I didn’t drop the Frisbee lor…why’d they say I drop the Frisbee? He smacked the Frisbee from my hands, making it drop, and then he picked it up…ugh that lousy little…haish…but it was fun…the farewell barbecue for the Rock Climbing J2s…and they can start studying for their As already…As, Munirah…As…Just reminding you…

.

ron: -awakes suddenly- 'the...the spiders want me to tapdance.. i don't...i don't wan't to tap dance, not with the spiders... the spiders... -continues babbling-
harry: you tell those spiders, ron.
ron: ah... i will... tell them... -collapses back to sleep-

No comments:

Post a Comment